Anthurium 'Shimmering Cosmo'
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Azri From Taira's Tranquillity (Hybridist)
Base Species or Cultivar:
The hybridist sought parent plants to be selected for their unique expression hence the birth of "Shimmering Cosmo" is done by seed propagation.
Just like the stars in our atmosphere shimmer, every foliage has a unique pentagon shape like sinus with a short burst of prominent silver smudge. With all leaves adding up together, you'll have a beautiful tiny cosmos in your garden
Leaves produced in whorls. Grow in a controlled environment where the land is standing about 16m above sea level with average natural humidity of 88%, a constant wind speed of 2.2km/h, the temperature fluctuates as low as 22.3 °C and a maximum of 32.4 °C. During raining season, it can reach up to 87.0mm DRT (Daily Rainfall Total) A clear sky UV index of 10 to 11+ and Barometric Pressure of 1007.54mbar
1. Overall specimen upright form.
2. Cordate, Apex is acuminate, base is truncate; leaves are oriented outwardly and downwardly.
3. Adaxial structure has surfaces are smooth and velvety. Soft bullate texture.
Veins protrude on top side of leaf; midvein also protrudes on under side but lateral veins are slightly sunken.
4. Margin: Entire.
5. Petiole is markedly angular ranging from broadly and obtusely sulcate to narrowly and acutely sulcate with acute margins.
6. Venation of arcuate secondary veins bending toward apex.
7. Geniculum has basically terete ranging from esulcate. Narrowly and obtusely sulcate.
Bloom and Fruit:
Inflorescence erect-spreading; peduncle, spathe sub-coriaceous, green, heavily tinged dark green parallel faint venation and oblong-lanceolate.
Seed colour: Top of pericarp dark red bottom half white
All foliage consists of prominent blunt sides pentagon on main sinus.
Brilliant silver smudge from center of sinus throughout main lateral veins